Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Must-haves and Must-do

Again, I was taken aback by the idea of making my own new year's resolution, because, for as long as my memory serves me good, I have done this crap before and end up having them thrown in the wastebin for the things listed there seem out of the question. Well, I resorted on listing down material things for they gratify me in endless ways, so to speak. Here are plenty of superficial things I want to have and want to do.

- Finish eight novels for the first six months.
- Design more interior renderings for portfolio.
- Put endings to unfinished proses of mine.
- MUST buy Fuji Velvia, at all cost.
- Compile furniture sketches on a sketch pad.
- Save 5000 Php until the end of the year, through my own money.
- Overhaul, if not, arrange all the mess in my room.
- Play lawn tennis again.
- Ransack more manga and drawing materials.
- Request for Dad to buy a handheld lexicon for one more time.
- Maintain Plurk regularly to attain Nirvana.
- Buy a new set of domesticated umang (hermit crab) for my cryogenic, household and academic purposes.
- Persuade mother to have the Yamaha organ be repaired.
- Go scuba diving.
- Reread the Holy Scriptures
- Work as a draftsman
- Borrow the Communication Theories book, digest its contents and absorb its thoughts.
- Buy drafting stencil and template and techpen needle.
- Attend at least one of the Cosplays frequented by Alodia (and see her ecchi-garbed would be a bonus.)
- A human hand lay-figure (if budget permits.)

Now, after some wishful thinking, I wonder how many of these will materialize. A blessed new year ahead, everyone!

No comments: